20.06.21 – Do you want to become part of our creative team?
Download the whole vacancy HERE!
Do you feel passionate about Maastricht and are you looking for practical experiences in the political field?
We at M:OED (Maastricht: Open Honest Democratic) love this city and that is why we as a young political party, want to bring some fresh air to the political landscape of Maastricht. We are a diverse group of future-oriented people of all ages. We love a good debate, have thought-provoking ideas, and strive for a more sustainable and honest approach in politics.
Do you feel the same and are looking for a new challenge in an unique environment?
Join the team!
We want to share our enthusiasm and experience with you to work together on the Maastricht of tomorrow, beginning by entering the municipal council in the 2022 elections!
To do so we are looking for candidates for the following positions:
A Graphic Designer specialised in print work to:
- Further develop the house style of M:OED
- Design flyers, posters and other promotion material
- Together with the team develop templates for a professional creation of content
A Videographer to:
- Create campaign- and other promotion videos about what we stand for as a party and about our candidates on the election list
- Create explanatory videos on the political system in Maastricht together with the Media team and a possible animator
A Front-end Developer to:
- Further develop and administrate our website
- Support the rest of the team with our technical infrastructure
- Experiment with and support the development of new digital tools
An Animator to
- Develop animation gimmicks for our campaign
- Create explanatory videos on the political system in Maastricht together with the Media team and videographer
What do you need to bring to the table?
- (Flexible) availability of 5-10 hours p. week
- Team spirit
- An interest in (local) politics
- Willingness to learn, share your ideas and support society
What do we offer:
As a political party (Vereniging) we can offer an internship or voluntary position, with the following features:
- Social and professional diverse network full of motivated people living in Maastricht
- A safe and supportive working environment with the freedom to let your creativity flow
- Plenty of learning opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge regarding editing, (local) politics and communication.
Available in (or nearby) Maastricht between approximately June 2021 and June 2022
A curious creative mindset with expertise in the domain
Period: 01/07/2021 – 01/06/2022
Hours per week: Flexible, but between 5 and 10 hours per week, depending on the time of year (expected higher workload between December and March)
If you are interested in one or multiple positions, please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application is midnight on July, 1st.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or WhatsApp us (Thomas) at +31 6182 50 510 or reach out via mail at email@example.com