29.06.21 – Do you want to help leading a young political party to shape the future of Maastricht?
Download the whole vacancy HERE!
Do you share our passion for Maastricht and would you like to gain practical experience in politics?
Apply for one of M:OED’s board positions!
We love this city and that’s why we at M:OED (Maastricht: Open Eerlijk Democratisch) wants to bring a breath of fresh air to Maastricht municipal politics.
We are a diverse group of future-oriented people of all age groups. We love a good debate, have innovative ideas about how things can be done better and strive for a more sustainable, transparent and honest attitude within politics.
Do you think the same way and are you looking for a new challenge within a unique environment? Join us!
We have vacancies in the following positions:
- Contact person for external contacts
- Chairing of GMMs
- Coordinating role within the board
- Managing the membership administration
- Internal communication from the board towards the members
- Manage knowledge base within M:OED
- Manage mailboxes
- Keeping the association financially healthy
- Guarantee sustainable sponsor agreements
- Take care of good financial administration
- Organize vision building sessions (for example: how should M:OED shape participation?)
- Implementing the formed vision in cooperation with members (for example: how do we bring participation in an inclusive way into practice).
- Connecting function between members, local people and politics.
- Good social skills (for both internal and external communication).
- Endorse the values of M:OED
- Team player
- Passion for Maastricht
- Dare to innovate
- Knowledge of municipal and administrative processes is a plus
- Available from September 2021 up to and including September 2022/2023
- Availability per week approximately 4 hours per position
What can we offer you?
- A socially and professionally diverse network full of enthusiastic motivated people.
- A safe working environment with the support to let your creativity flow freely.
- Plenty of learning opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge in the fields of governance, politics and communication.
Then apply for one of the board positions and help make Maastricht more open, fair and democratic. Send your CV and motivation no later than August 25 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please send an email to email@example.com, or call Luca Janssen +31 6 10974681